Full Time Practice

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Let's Get to Know Each Other

Happy New Year!  I hope you all had a wonderful holiday season. Since it is a new year, I thought it would be fun to take the month of January and use this blog to get to know each other better.  I'd like to highlight you and your friends or in other words,"women in the law".




Who do you want to get to know better? Who do you think we should get to know better? Or, let us get to know YOU better! It would be wonderful to find out more about the people who read this blog.


Please let me know, either by commenting on this blog post or sending me an email (nanbarker@gmail.com), who you think we should highlight.  Send us your best friend's name, we won't tell. Or, if you would be willing to let us highlight you, send us your name. We still won't tell!


Things we'd like to find out might be how you got interested in the law, what your practice is/was like,  how your legal training has affected your life, what your family is like, or anything else you think would help us get to know you better. We'd love to include a picture of you or your family as well.

I'll pick the first one and get it posted next week.  I look forward to hearing from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment