Full Time Practice

Monday, October 14, 2013

Scott Cameron: JRCLS Personified

I would like to introduce you to Scott Cameron. This may seem a little strange on this blog. After all, Scott is a man. Why would I want you to get to know him? I'll tell you.

Scott has been involved with the JRCLS (Society) for about 25 years. For the last several years he has been Executive Director of the Society. He will be stepping down from Society leadership in December. He and his wife, Chris, are going to be serving a mission as the Directors of the Mesa, Arizona Visitor's Center.

The Society stands for personal religious conviction, public service, professional excellence, fairness and virtue.

Scott has not only espoused those ideals, he has lived them. I have had the great privilege of working with Scott for the past five years. He has always been sensitive, to not only my needs, but to the needs of women in general.

He has the amazing gift of being gentle yet persuasive and inclusive with his words and ideas.

Scott, you will be missed. Thank you for your service and example. Good luck to you and Chris.

1 comment:

  1. I have worked with Scott for the past few years, and I am grateful for his example and support. He will be missed!

    ReplyDelete