Full Time Practice

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Heather Pack New WIL Student Rep


The WIL JRCLS committee welcomes Heather Pack as our new Student Representative for the 2012-13 school year. Heather gives us a glimpse of her life in the following paragraph:
I graduated from Brigham Young University with a BA in Art History & Curatorial Studies. I currently attend law school at the University of Utah, and expect to graduate this December. I am pursuing a career in corporate law, and currently work in-house for a software development company. In my spare time (which is sadly scarce lately) I enjoy yoga, knitting, and antique letterpress printing. I am passionate about the J. Reuben Clark Society, and especially love opportunities to meet other society
members. I love the opportunity the Women in the Law committee affords women to associate with each other and discuss the unique circumstances that women of faith have in pursuing careers. I look forward to serving as a student representative this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment